Here’s what I posted on Tuesday, January 8th:
“I ended 2012 and started 2013 with a cold - yay me. I have lots of great project ideas to share with you in the next few weeks so I can't let a cold slow me down.”
As a blew my nose, I decided to go ahead and post about Mucinex® because the photo above is a snapshot at my attempt to be organized - to-do lists, project folders, agendas, etc. But the reality is what’s not on the list or in the photo and none of us can afford to let a cold slow us down because we have things like this to deal with….
- I have a small family. I do not know how larger families get through the piles of laundry because mine seem endless.
- I have boxes of projects stacked up in my craft room. There is nothing I can do until I’m done with these larger projects for shows and other commitments. The boxes have become part of the floor plan.
- Like I said, we all had colds. My son is a good athlete. He can swish a basketball so why can’t he get tissues in the trash? It’s a mystery.
- This doesn’t look too bad – except I haven’t even printed out all the schedules and hung them up.
- Mending – always last on the list – I shouldn’t have even included the picture because I don’t foresee it getting done in 2013.
- We’re pretending these weeds are part of the landscape.
- Dog hair is a daily battle – we use lots of those lint roll things.
- The shame… dead poinsettias on the porch.
Thankfully, we all persevered through our colds and didn’t slow down. We’re tackling our busy schedules and to-do lists. Except for the mending...
Balancing a hectic schedule is hard enough. Trying to keep it together when you're under the weather requires additional help. Maximum Strength* Mucinex® Sinus-Max™ Pressure & Pain triple action formula fights mucus, congestion, sinus pressure and headache/pain. With cold and flu season in full force, I am relieved to know that even my worst symptoms can’t derail my plans.
* Per 4-hour dose
* Per 4-hour dose
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mucinex. The opinions and text are all mine.