Don’t you love receiving real cards? I always save all the cards that I get and it’s always extra special when somebody hand makes a custom card. Now it’s easier than ever to create beautiful custom cards with the David Tutera Celebrate card line.
I received a generous sampling of this new line to try out. Here are just a few of the items in the line. All the cards, layers and embellishments feature Core’dinations ColorCore Cardstock and go together so easily. Pretty metallics, kraft paper and embellishments.
For my first project, I used five of the folded square cards to create a mini baby book. Here’s how I put it together.
1. Stack five folded note cards and choose a decorative layer to use for the spine.
2. Score the decorative layer so that it will wrap around the mini book. Gently fold the layer.
3. Use double sided tape, glue or roll on adhesive on the inside of the spine.
4. Adhere to the decorative layer to the book.
5. Add an embellishment to finish off the look.
And here’s the best part. Three lucky winners will receive a $300 grand prize pack of supplies from
David Tutera’s Celebrate cardmaking line, beautiful pieces of jewelry from his new ‘Embellish by David Tutera’ jewelry line AND a personally signed book from David! 20 additional winners will receive a $50 Celebrate prize pack.
Sign up here for a chance to win here.
The David Tutera Celebrate card line is available at Jo-Anns. You can also find more information on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube.
I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with (client’s name) and Blueprint Social. The opinions in this post are my own.