Welcome to the Inspiration Board link party. Thank you for stopping by and joining the fun. Whether you’re a regular linker, new to the party or just stopping by to visit – I’m so happy that you’re here.
Enjoy the party! I’ll be going through the projects and featuring some in the spotlight on Friday.
A few rules:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did, etc.
- Link to a specific post, not your blog home page
- No shops or giveaways – [I have a new Link Party just for giveaways – see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page.]
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on the post you’re linking, on your home page or a page of link parties. Or, if you prefer, add a text link.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
I’m ready to be inspired - don’t forget to add my button somewhere on your blog. Spreading the word helps bring more visitors to your linked project.