Welcome to the Inspiration Board link party. Thank you for stopping by and joining the fun. It looks like we’re in full swing for summer. I’m loving seeing all the end-of-year, graduation and Father’s Day gift ideas, as well as the general seasonal projects. So many great ideas are always shared here. Enjoy the party! I’ll be going through the projects and featuring some in the spotlight on Friday.
A few rules:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did, etc.
- Link to a specific post, not your blog home page
- No shops or giveaways – [I have a new Link Party just for giveaways – see the Giveaway Link Party tab at the top of the page. ]
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on the post you’re linking, on your home page or a page of link parties. Or, if you prefer, add a text link.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
I’m ready to be inspired - don’t forget to add my button somewhere on your blog. Spreading the word helps bring more visitors to your linked project.