Welcome to the Inspiration Board link party. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. I really look forward to the party every Tuesday can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to. We are a week into May, Mother’s Day is just around the corner and the weather (where I am) has been beautiful. I hope you’re enjoying spring as much as I am.
Thank you for linking up - I’ll be going through the projects and featuring some in the spotlight on Friday.
A few rules:
- Link up your own project - something you created, made, did, etc.
- Link to a specific post, not your blog home page (No shops or giveaways).
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on the post you’re linking, on your home page or a page of link parties. Or, if you prefer, add a text link.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
I’m ready to be inspired - don’t forget to add my button somewhere on your blog. Spreading the word helps bring more visitors to your linked project.
Want to host your own link party? Click here to sign up for InLinkz
Thanks for visiting.