If you’re new to the party – thank you for joining in the fun. I’ll be going through the projects and featuring some in the spotlight on Friday. If you’ve linked up projects in the past – thank you so much for coming back each week.
A few rules:
- Link up your own projects – something you created.
- Link to a specific post, not your blog home page (No Etsy shops or giveaways).
- Grab a “homework” button and include it somewhere on the post you’re linking, on your home page or a page of link parties. Or, if you prefer, add a text link.
- Follow homework. You’ll find the “Follow via Google Friend Connect” gadget on the right sidebar.
- Please visit the other links that intrigue you and make someone smile with a comment or two.
I’m ready to be inspired and can’t wait to see what you’ve been making.
Want to host your own link party? Click here to sign up for InLinkz