I have some really fun and timely crafting supplies that I want to share with you as a way of saying “thank you” for reading and following my blog. Your support, visits and comments are so appreciated – they make me smile and brighten my day.
Here’s what is in the prize package:
(2) packages of Martha Stewart Beverage Labels
(1) package of Martha Stewart Halloween Silhouettes (precut and ready to stick)
(1) Martha Stewart One Piece and Cap Easy to Stitch Kit
(1) Dimensions Handmade Embroidery Kit – Teacup Ornament
(1) Dimensions Handmade Embroidery Kit – Bird on Flower Pillow Cover
(1) Lalibert Chiffon Chic Flower Kit (makes 10 flowers – 5 brooches / 5 alligator clips)
(1) Package of Brenda Walton Butterfly Vellum Stickers by K&Company
(1) EK Success Spider Web Edge Punch
(1) Halloween Rubber Stamp
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (on the right sidebar)
- Leave me a comment (anonymous or “no reply” comments will not be eligible unless you include your email address).
- The contest will run from Thursday, October 20, 2011 (1:00 a.m. PST) until Tuesday, October 25, 2011 (6:00 p.m. PST).
- Contest is open to U.S. residents only
- I will draw a winner from the comments and announce the winner on Wednesday, October 26, 2011.
- For extra entries, Tweet or post to Facebook about this contest and leave me an additional comment letting me know.
These products were provided by ek success to do with what I please. It’s my pleasure to share them with one of you.
Thank you ek success!