If you want to make some handmade gifts for the upcoming holidays, now would be a good time to get started. Here are some of the projects that I’ve posted about that you may want to consider making.
1. Gift card storage box. A perfect way for someone to file and keep all their gift cards. Add a few gift cards to get them started.
2. Homemade tea bags. For an extra touch, add a tea cup or tea pot or both.
3. Paper flower wreath. Wrap up with scented soaps or potpourri for a pretty, feminine gift.
4. Handmade photo book. Leave blank or fill with photos. Perfect for grandparents or far away relatives.
5. Paper Bead Bracelets. Kick up the wow-factor and give several matching bracelets.
6. A Zen Terrarium. Provide a little stress relief to someone special.7. Moss Covered Cans. Add bulbs, flower seed or herb seed packets because spring is just around the corner.
8. Craft Block Shadow Box. Spotlight a special item in a handmade shadow box.